Here’s the stuff that we didn’t post today. (Until now, obviously.)
• The Pentagon’s planning to research telepathic communications for soldiers on the battlefield by way of allotting $4 million to the cause. Not that we don’t think it’ll work eventually, but this seems quite far out. As in decades. [Wired]
• Here are some iPhone concept photos that are “unibody”. Isn’t the iPhone close enough to unibody already? Or is it unibody? In either case, we don’t care. [Business Insider]
• Here are some budget, environmentally friendly displays for Hong Kong. Why do we not care? It’s for Hong Kong. It’s budget. And it’s environmentally friendly. [Engadget]
• Someone made a recycled cardboard cover for a Sony laptop. Really. SOMEONE DID THIS. [Unpluggd]
• Best Buy put up a landing page for the Pre. Wowiewowwowwow. Is this going to make the Pre launch any sooner? [Treonauts]
• Swarovski encrusted Xbox 360 microphones. We post some ridiculous stuff for rich people, but we have to draw the line somewhere. Nobody should buy this.